|Scroll Office Ignore|
|PageWithExcerpt||LIB61:Template Page Includes|
Functions that enable you to copy and move data in the data entry grid are available by right-clicking the mouse and from the Edit menu at the top of the form. Forms 25, 26 and 27 provide Cut, Copy, Delete Rows, Duplicate Rows, Insert Rows, Paste Insert and Paste Overwrite functions. Form 26A rows should be unique, so the Duplicate Rows function is not available.
You can copy and paste your data in from another application such as a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel. Since the record layout in the other application may not match the PRL form, we recommend that you copy and paste by the column. It may be possible to do this for multiple columns at once, but it is important that the correct data is pasted into each column; otherwise the Pesticide Reporting Service Bureau may not be able to process your report.
- Copy - copies one or more cells to the Windows clipboard. The cell contents can then be pasted into other cells or even into other applications (including text editors or spreadsheets).
- Keyboard shortcut: Ctrl-C
- Cut - is identical to Copy except that the data is removed from the selected cells.
- Keyboard shortcut: Ctrl-X
- Paste Insert - creates a new row above the currently selected cell and pastes data from the clipboard into that new row, beginning at the cell immediately above the selected cell.
Paste Overwrite - pastes the data into an existing (possibly empty) row, beginning at the selected cell.
- Duplicate Rows - copies an entire row or set of rows to the row after the last used row. You can select one or more cells in the grid, possibly in several adjacent rows; you do not need to select the entire row.
- Insert Rows - adds one or more empty rows after the currently selected cell(s). To insert multiple rows, select cells in as many rows as you want to insert, then choose Insert Rows.
- Delete Rows - deletes all the rows in which you have selected cells. There is no need to select the entire row.