This page is for new users of the PRL Reporting Software or anyone who would like to review the basic functions of our four software options.
Starting the software
There are a couple of ways to open up the main window:
- Double-click the ‘PRL Option A’ shortcut on your computer’s desktop.
- Click on the Windows Start button and navigate to Programs / Pesticide Reporting / PRL Option A. Windows 8 users will have a ‘PRL Option A’ icon on their Start Screen.
When you start the program, the Registration form opens.
Entering Contact and Identity Information
Use the Registration form to tell us who to contact when we communicate with you about your report. You also need to provide identification information so that we can associate your report with the correct applicator(s) or organization.
Are you in the pesticide application or sales business? Pesticide application businesses should submit
- a Certification ID;
- the Applicator Name associated with the Certification ID;
- optionally, a Business Registration Number, which with a few exceptions all application businesses have; and
- optionally, the Business Name.
Pesticide applicators should submit
- a Certification ID, and
- the Applicator Name associated with the Certification ID.
Pesticide sales businesses should submit
- a Commercial Permit Number;
- the Business Name; and
optionally, a Certification ID.