Change Report Root
The Change Report Root menu item allows you to move the location where your files are stored. See Change Report Root for more information.
- Menu Item: Tools -> Change Report Root (keystroke shortcut: Alt-T, R)
Change Report Year
The Change Year menu item/button allows you to create reports for a different report year. See Change Year for more information.
- Menu Item: Tools -> Change Year (keystroke shortcut: Alt-T, Y)
- Button: Change Year (keystroke shortcut: Alt-Y)
Saves the contact and identity information on the Registration form to the identity.txt file in the report year folder. Contact and identity information is automatically saved when you exit the program, open a PRL Form, or initiate an upload of your report, but this menu option lets you save the identity information whenever you want.
- Menu Item: File –> Save (keystroke shortcut: Alt-F, S)
-> Menu Item: File –> Save (keystroke shortcut: Alt-F, S)
The Upload Report to NYSDEC menu item/button enables you to submit your report to us when you have completed it. See the Upload Report to NYSDEC section for more information.
- Menu Item: Tools -> Upload Report (keystroke shortcut: Alt-T, U)
- Button: Upload Report (keystroke shortcut: Alt-U)
-> Menu Item: Tools -> Upload Report (keystroke shortcut: Alt-T, U)
-> Button: Upload Report (keystroke shortcut: Alt-U)
The Help menu on the Registration form gives you access to several documents.
- How to Submit Files to DEC — opens a set of detailed instructions on submitting your report.
- User Guide — opens this guide.
- File Format Guidelines — text file specifications (Option C only)
- About — open a simple dialog box with information about the software version you are running.
Exits the program.
- Menu Item: File -> Exit (keystroke shortcut: Alt-F, X)
- Button: Exit (keystroke shortcut: Alt-X)
- Close window button (top right corner of the Registration form)
- Windows menu (click the icon in the left corner of the title bar) – Close Window
- If there is no missing or invalid contact or identity information, the entries are saved to the identity file in the current report folder.
- If contact or identity information is missing or invalid, you will be given a choice to correct the deficiencies or exit without saving.