If your business employs multiple applicators, you can submit a single report on behalf of all of the applicators employed by your business during the report year. There are two methods of doing this. Both methods work in
: Methods 1, 2
Option B: Methods 1, 3
This is the preferred method.
- On the registration form check the box labeled “Check here if you wish to maintain separate application files …”.
- Then open a blank Form 26; a list of the applicators from your Form 26A will be shown.
Select one of the applicators. The name and Certification ID of the applicator you select will be written to the header area of the empty Form 26.
- Enter the name and certification number of one applicator on the registration form.
- Create a separate Form 26 for each applicator.
- Change the and Applicator Name in the header of each Form 26.
- Saving the form will save the name and ID of the applicator with that Form 26 file.