It is also possible to run the program by clicking on the executable file, PRL_eForms.exe (Option A), PRL_OptionB.exe, or PRL_OptionC.exe.. The program is installed by default to
C:\Program Files\NYSPRL, but you may have changed this setting to another folder during installation.
- Form 26A does not include a copy button because each applicator row should be unique.
- For Windows 2000, some additional updates to Microsoft Windows may be required before the “Upload to NYSDEC” function works.
- Some (minor) functions are disabled in versions earlier than Excel 2003.
- You may need to consult the help for your email program on how to do this, as the procedures can vary quite substantially. In addition this FAQ may be of some assistance.
- While we may accept reports that were not created using our software or that do not completely comply with our specifications, you must include contact and identity information with all report submissions. If your software does not create an identity.txt file, include contact information (contact name and phone number) in the body of the email. In addition, your report file(s) must include all certification numbers and commercial permit numbers (pesticide sales businesses only) for your organization.
- Options A & B only
- If this is the first time you have used the program, you will need to fill in some identifying and contact information on the Control Center.
- Excel 2013 may be set to open the Start Screen when started. If this is the case you will need to open a blank workbook in order to see the File menu.
- Option B does not work with 64-bit Excel. Microsoft does not recommend using 64-bit Excel for most users. To determine whether you have the 32 or 64-bit version see this article.