County Code Selector
The County Code Popup can be opened by clicking the yellow button at the top of the data entry grid in Forms 26 and 27. See County Code Popup for more information.
Save and Save As
Use these menu items to save the report file. See File Saving for more information.
- Menu Item: File -> Save (keystroke shortcut: Alt-F, S)
- Menu Item: File -> Save As (keystroke shortcut: Alt-F, A)
Print and Print Selection
Prints the PRL data form or a selected region from the data entry grid.
- Choose the Print or Print Selection menu item on the File menu (or use the keystroke shortcut).
- A Print Preview window opens, showing you the expected printout. Click the Print button.
- A standard Windows Print dialog lets you select a printer and change print properties as needed.
Click OK to print.
You will be reminded before printing that the printout is intended for your own records only. Please do not submit the printed copy as your PRL report.
- Menu Item: File -> Print (keystroke shortcut: Alt-F, P)
- Menu Item: File -> Print Selection
Copy and Delete Rows
To use the Copy Row button, position the mouse on the row you wish to copy and click the Copy Row button. The row is copied to the first empty row in the spreadsheet. To use the Delete Selected Row(s) button, select any cells in the row or rows that you want to delete. Then click the button.
Edit EPA List
This button opens a dialog box with which you can create or edit a list of pesticide products (EPA Registration Numbers and Product Names) that you use frequently. See EPA Registration Number List for more information.
Three buttons on each Option B workbook provide access to documentation files:
- User Guide — opens this User Guide.
- eGuidelines — data specifications for each form type. Only the document for the current form type is shown.
- How to Submit Report — opens a set of detailed instructions on submitting your report to the DEC.