The information on this page only applies to version 6.1 of the Reporting Software Options and related documentation. See this page for other versions of the documentation. The version number of the PRL software you are using can be found on the Help menu under the About item.
County Code Selector
Save and Save As
Use these menu items to save the report file. See File Saving for more information.
As the workbook is being saved, the “Macros Disabled” warning will briefly appear. This is normal and intended.
- Menu Item: File -> Save (keystroke shortcut: Alt-F, S)
- Menu Item: File -> Save As (keystroke shortcut: Alt-F, A)
Print and Print Selection
Prints the PRL data form or a selected region from the data entry grid.
- Choose the Print or Print Selection menu item on the File menu (or use the keystroke shortcut).
- A Print Preview window opens, showing you the expected printout. Click the Print button.
- A standard Windows Print dialog lets you select a printer and change print properties as needed.
Click OK to print.
You will be reminded before printing that the printout is intended for your own records only. Please do not submit the printed copy as your PRL report.
- Menu Item: File -> Print (keystroke shortcut: Alt-F, P)
- Menu Item: File -> Print Selection
Copy and Delete Rows
To use the Copy Row button, position the mouse on the row you wish to copy and click the Copy Row button. The row is copied to the first empty row in the spreadsheet. To use the Delete Selected Row(s) button, select any cells in the row or rows that you want to delete. Then click the button.
Edit EPA List
This button opens a dialog box with which you can create or edit a list of pesticide products (EPA Registration Numbers and Product Names) that you use frequently. See EPA Registration Number List for more information.
Two buttons and one link on each Option B workbook provide access to documentation files:
- User Guide — button opens this User Guide.
- How to Submit Report — button opens a set of detailed instructions on submitting your report to the DEC.
- Enabling Macros — instructions for setting the macro security level in Excel and enabling macros for the workbook.