The information on this page only applies to version 6.03 of the Reporting Software Options and related documentation. See this page for other versions of the documentation. The version number of the PRL software you are using can be found on the Help menu under the About item.
Click the links below to download a Microsoft Word version of our Guides and related documentation.
Getting Started Guides
Guides to using the five Pesticide Reporting Software Options
Installation and Report Submission Guides
- PRL Software Installation Guide - Guide for installing Options A, B and C.
- Report Submission Guide - describes the five ways of submitting an electronic report as well as how to submit a paper report.
- Text File Specifications - specifications for third-party software PRL files and manually-created PRL files.
- Report File Naming - PRL files names require a standard form prefix and extension. Our software defaults the file name based on the naming convention in this guide when you save a file. Please review the guide if you want to change the default name.
- Enabling Macros In Excel for Option B - Option B uses macros to enhance the basic Excel workbooks and will not work without them. Use this guide to configure Excel and the Option B workbooks.