Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Commercial Sales Permits are issued to businesses that sell pesticides either for resale or end-use in New York Statenot to businesses that apply pesticides. They are relatively rare — most pesticide businesses do not have a Commercial Sales Permit. If your business does not have a Commercial Sales Permit, do not enter anything in this box!

Commercial Sales Permit numbers are issued by the NYS DEC; they consist of an “R” followed by five numeric digits. Enter the If your business does sell pesticides, enter the Commercial Sales Permit Number for your business in this box. A Commercial Permittee must include a Form 25 or Form 27 or both as part of the PRL report.

If your business has more than one Commercial Sales Permit, you may enter one number here and provide separate separate Form 25 or Form 27 for each of the Commercial Sales Permit numbersNumber. However, we recommend that you send separate PRL submissions for each Commercial Permit.