Commercial sales permits are issued to businesses that sell pesticides not to businesses that apply pesticides. They are relatively rare.  If your business does not have a commercial sales permit, do not enter anything in this box!

If your business does sell pesticides, enter the commercial sales permit number for your business. A commercial permittee must include a Form 25 or Form 27 or both as part of the PRL report.

If your business has more than one commercial sales permit, you may enter one number here and provide separate Form 25s or Form 27s for each of the commercial sales permit numbers. However, we recommend that you send separate PRL submissions for each commercial permit.