Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


If your business does sell pesticides, enter the Commercial Sales Permit Number for your business. A Commercial Permittee must include a Form 25 or Form 27 or both as part of the PRL report.

If your business has more than one Commercial Sales Permit, you may enter one number here and provide separate Form 2525s or Form 2727s for each of the Commercial Sales Permit NumberNumbers. However, we recommend that you send separate PRL submissions for each Commercial Permit.