County Code Popup Window
Save and Save As
Use these menu items to save the report file. See File Saving for more information.
- Menu Item: File -> Save (keystroke shortcut: Alt-F, S)
- Menu Item: File -> Save As (keystroke shortcut: Alt-F, A)
Print and Print Selection
Prints the PRL data form or a selected region from the data entry grid.
- Choose the Print or Print Selection menu item on the File menu (or use the keystroke shortcut).
- A Print Preview window opens, showing you the expected printout. Click the Print button.
- A standard Windows Print dialog lets you select a printer and change print properties as needed.
Click OK to print.
You will be reminded before printing that the printout is intended for your own records only. Please do not submit the printed copy as your PRL report.
- Menu Item: File -> Print (keystroke shortcut: Alt-F, P)
- Menu Item: File -> Print Selection
Copy and Delete Rows
To use the Copy Row button, position the mouse on the row you wish to copy and click the Copy Row button. The row is copied to the first empty row in the spreadsheet. To use the Delete Selected Row(s) button, select any cells in the row or rows that you want to delete. Then click the button.
Using the Validate menu item, you can check the form for errors at any time. See Validation for more information.
- Menu Item: Validate (keystroke shortcut: Alt-V)
The Help menu provides access to several documentation files:
- This User Guide
- The Getting Started Guide - Option A
- Instructions for submitting your report to the NYSDEC
- Instructions for using the County Code Popup (Forms 26 and 27 only)
- Menu Item: Help (keystroke shortcut: Alt-H)
Closes the form. If the form has changed since it was last saved, you will be given an opportunity to Save before closing. When the form closes, you are taken back to the Option A registration form..
- Menu Item: File -> Close (keystroke shortcut: Alt-F, C)
- Close window button (upper right corner of form’s title bar)
- Right-click form icon in the title bar: Close (keystroke shortcut: Alt-F4)