The information on this page only applies to version 6.03 of the Reporting Software Options and related documentation. See this page for other versions of the documentation. The version number of the PRL software you are using can be found on the Help menu under the About item.
Change Report Root
- Menu Item: Tools -> Change Report Root (keystroke shortcut: Alt-T, R)
Change Report Year
- Menu Item: Tools -> Change Year (keystroke shortcut: Alt-T, Y)
- Button: Change Year (keystroke shortcut: Alt-Y)
Saves the contact and identity information on the Registration form to the identity.txt file in the report year folder. Contact and identity information is automatically saved when you exit the program, open a PRL Form, or initiate an upload of your report, but this menu option lets you save the identity information whenever you want.
- Menu Item: File –> Save (keystroke shortcut: Alt-F, S)
- Menu Item: Tools -> Upload Report (keystroke shortcut: Alt-T, U)
- Button: Upload Report (keystroke shortcut: Alt-U)
The Help menu on the Registration form gives you access to several documents.
- How to Submit Files to DEC — opens a set of detailed instructions on submitting your report.
- User Guide — opens this guide.
- File Format Guidelines — text file specifications (Option C only)
- About — open a simple dialog box with information about the software version you are running.
Exits the program.
- Menu Item: File -> Exit (keystroke shortcut: Alt-F, X)
- Button: Exit (keystroke shortcut: Alt-X)
- Close window button (top right corner of the Registration form)
- Windows menu (click the icon in the left corner of the title bar) – Close Window
- If there is no missing or invalid contact or identity information, the entries are saved to the identity file in the current report folder.
- If contact or identity information is missing or invalid, you will be given a choice to correct the deficiencies or exit without saving.